You can already celebrate. You chose to take one day for yourself. For your personal growth, for taking a bold look back and soaking up all pride of your past milestones. You’ll rest. You’ll write. You’ll walk & eat delicious food. You’ll finish your day with a dose of creativity just needed to start into your new chapter. Feeling this bit lighter, calmer and authentically yourself.
Here’s your roadmap for Thursday:
✨ Thursday, 27th of April – we meet at 9.00 AM morning at Weingut Tauss in Leutschach. The drive from Graz is around one hour. The address of Weingut Tauss is: Schlossberg 80, 8563 Leutschach. You can park directly at the Weingut.
We’ll meet in the breakfast room at the vineyard and start right away with tasting Mrs. Tauss delicious breakfast buffet.
A brief introduction round of all of us will be at 9.30 AM.
At 10.00 we’ll start a brief walking tour around the close beautiful vineyards. It’s best if you come dressed with sports shoes (no need for hiking boots; best are trail shoes or running shoes), comfortable cloths to walk for about 1.5h. Bring something to sit on (a blanket, couchon, small mat), and a bottle of water. Gertraud will guide you through your morning and retrospection.
✨ At 12.30 pm we’ll arrive back at the vineyard and you’ll have a resting space for yourself. A light Lunch is served at 1pm – 2 pm at the vineyard breakfast room again.
✨ At 2 pm we’ll meet at the yoga room in the yoga house. Just follow the steps upwards, and you’ll see the big room with an amazing view. Tea, yoga mats, blocks and blankets are all there. No need to bring your own yoga mat. You can change in the rest room in the vineyard to wear comfortable yoga cloths, leggings, shirt and bring a warm sweater.
✨ The afternoon is all dedicated to powerfully resting, and sparking your creativity again. Margret & Katharina will guide you through the afternoon.
✨ We’ll finish at 6 PM and a 3-course dinner will be then served in the vineyard again. All meals are vegetarian. If you want a vegan option, we’ll ask Mrs. Tauss. Let us know in the course of this week, please.
✨ Final celebration is a bonfire at the vineyard at 7 PM. Farewell & final round of gratitude.
✨ We finish our program, dinner and fire at 7.30 PM evening.
✨ Here is again a brief list what to bring:
- Where comfortable walking cloths when you arrive.
- Bring a bottle of water.
- Bring a couchon, a small blanket or small mat to sit in the grass in the vineyard.
- Bring cloths you are comfortable to do yoga and rest.
- Bring a jacket for the evening and the fire.
- In case it is raining, we’ll decide if we will still go for a short walk and continue working in the yoga room or in the breakfast room. Just in case, bring a rain jacket and an umbrella. So far, the weather forecast says: Cloudy & sunny. 16 Degrees possible 🙂
- You’ll get your journal, pen & all you need for our day in the morning during breakfast.
- Food, water, tea, your program is already all paid. If you crave a wine or fruit juice, you’ll pay just there what you had.
We are so excited to grow with you together on this day!
See you on Thursday, at 9 at Weingut Tauss!
Gertraud, Margret, Katharina